Compositing & Special Effects (Assignment 1)


10th September 2018 to 2nd October 2018 
Gan Pei Jane (0327622)
Compositing and Special Effects
Assignment 1

Week 3 to Week 4

10th September 2018 to 17th September 2018

The idea for my title sequence is to make a title sequence based on the movie "Ghost in the Shell". For this title sequence, I wanted to add elements of electricity and also have a dramatic effect of the movie itself featuring only the main character in the title sequence. I will take some snippets of film scenes from the movie and incorporate it into my title sequence. 




Week 5

24th September 2018

On the fifth week of class, we are supposed to have finished our assignment 1. Below is the link to my first assignment. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16axyNhIYaQ7J2myL6L-xCqR6eB7GPxkt



Comments